Monday 8 November 2010

The Last...

Fall has always been my favorite time of year here in Seoul and as this is my last one, I am finding myself stopping to appreciate everything.

A couple week ago, I ran my last 10K in Korea. It was perfect. The weather was just right for running in a t-shirt and shorts, the course was a loop around the river, the race shirt was awesome, and there was a great after-party. It was so perfect that as I left the race, I got a bit choked up and stopped to look around and soak it all in.



Yesterday, Charles and I went to the last home FC Seoul game of the year and therefore my last. We had an amazing time and though I've been suffering through an absolutely epic hangover, it was worth it. We cheered, chanted, shouted, drank, and took loads of photos. Again, an absolutely perfect end that made me feel teary.

No comments: